You’re No Longer a Start-Up! Now What? Legal Planning for the Next Phase of Your Business
Norris McLaughlin, P.A., is pleased to present an educational seminar for business owners addressing legal elements that may have been overlooked when you started your business. Now that your company has grown and become more successful, it is essential that you focus on legal issues that can impact your business or create opportunities.
Topics and speakers include:
- Financing options beyond family and friends
- Employee handbooks and confidentiality agreements – Patrick T. Collins
- Creating equity incentives for key employees – Victor S. Elgort
- Updating or implementing key organic documents and transaction documents
- Maximizing tax benefits from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
The program will be moderated by James H. Laskey.
This seminar will take place Wednesday, October 10, at our office in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Registration & Breakfast 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Program 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
For registration information, please click here.