Fourteen Norris McLaughlin Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers® List
Posted on August 15th, 2019
Fourteen attorneys from law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
The firm’s 2020 Best Lawyers include:
- Martha N. Donovan– Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental
- William A. Dreier– Arbitration, Mediation
- Victor S. Elgort– Trusts and Estates
- Edward A. Hogan– Energy Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, Natural Resources Law
- Barbara L. Hollenbach– Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Peter D. Hutcheon– Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation
- Joel N. Jacobson– Banking and Finance Law
- Steven A. Karg– Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- James H. Laskey– Communications Law, Energy Law
- Kenneth D. Meskin– Trusts and Estates
- Richard A. Norris– Family Law, Family Law Mediation
- Richard B. Somach– Real Estate Law
- Edward G. Sponzilli– Commercial Litigation
- Bruce J. Wisotsky– Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
Please click each attorney’s name for a detailed biography.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.